Followers

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Starting Now

When the title "Symphony of Agreement" showed up on my on-line devotional last August, I knew in that moment it that was the name of my "some day in the far, probably-never-going-to-happen future" consulting business.  I've been holding a seed of an idea to use my conflict resolution / group faciltation / strategic planning / human resources skills to work with both business and faith based organizations.  I'm fluent in both languages. 

Impulsively, I purchased a domain name and haven't been back to it since.  Intentionally, I contracted with a graphic artist to develop a logo.  Methodically, I registered with the Secretary of State.  Out of my mind after sick days at home, I started this blog.  As if I knew what I was doing. 

The people I run with say 2011 is a time of new beginnings, divine revelation and creativity.  I'm open for that business.

1 comment: